Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pulled Pork Sandwiches

This is a super easy one! Yesterday, I made Parmesan Honey Pork Roast in the crock pot. It turned out so tender, I couldn't even get it out in one piece. Once Studdly Hubby and I had our fill, we shredded the leftover pork and put it in a storage container. I then poured Jack Daniels Barbecue Sauce over it. I'm not a huge fan of this one because it has a strong smokey flavor, but that is the exact reason that Studdly Hubby does like it. For this reason, I didn't use a ton of it (I just eye-balled it), because I figured if he wanted his with more sauce, he could add some directly to his sandwich.



I served the "pulled pork" on whole wheat buns, with a side of Bush's Vegetarian  Baked Beans (Fat Free!). I'll admit that the sandwich was a little dry since I was conservative with the sauce, but I dipped mine in the sauce from the beans and it was a match made in heaven!

I calculate about 9 WW Points for this sandwich.

-Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment